Salary: Excellent plus Share Options
Red Badger is a creative software consultancy – we are working on some really innovative projects with some excellent calibre clients. Our integrated teams (PMs, BAs, UX, Designers, Devs, UI Devs, Testers) collaborate using agile project methodologies (Scrum and Kanban). We are a startup, having been in existence for 18 months and are growing rapidly. We are in need of a charismatic, talented Agile Project Manager to integrate into our talented team. You will be working on some very exciting projects ranging from Rapid Prototyping/Concept Lab type environments to longer term engagements.
You will need:
- 3+ years running agile projects (Scrum experience is a must. Kanban is a bonus).
- 1st Class Project Management Skills
- An understanding of technology and experience working closely with technology teams to deliver projects
- Be used to working in iterations, daily stand-ups and using velocity to determine what can be achieved
- To be comfortable working in multi-disciplined teams
- To be comfortable working very closely with clients
- You need to lead
- You need to be reliable and motivated
- You need to have an eye for detail
- Experience working in a User Centred Design environment
This is a great opportunity to work with in a really sociable, fun environment. Red Badger is still young but growing so you’ll be involved at an early stage in our history and to have influence in shaping our future.
For more information or to apply please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org