Designer working within multi-disciplinary team for enterprise clients.
5 years of industry experience required.
We are in need of an experienced designer (or very hands-on art director) to work within a tight knit multi-disciplinary team. You will need to be comfortable working proactively, sharing and presenting ideas with the team and clients on a daily basis, consulting clients and working in agile. Your role is likely to be very hands on, often pairing with UXers and developers..
If you’re not sure about if you can work in agile, please take a look at one of our blog post Agile Survival Guide for Designers.
We champion a great user experience made possible by brilliant UX, design and techs. It’s an exciting opportunity to work with some of the best developers in a well-run agile team to deliver innovative solutions.
You will need:
- Great typographic skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of online brand
- Good understanding of user experience and user centric design
- Good understanding of production for development
- Around 5 years of industry experience with some client facing roles
- To be able to estimate and manage time
- To be able to lead and be a champion of visual design within the team
- To be able to work collaboratively with other disciplines. You are likely to be drawing up ideas and wireframes with UX and devs
- To be able to run a workshop
- Sketch (design app) skills and ability to learn anything new
Nice to haves:
- Experience in responsive design (website/mobile/iPad etc)
- Good mix of portfolio from different sectors
- Experience in agile, or have an open minded approach to process
- Photoshop and other Adobe CC
We make sure our permanent team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
We are happy to consider applications for both permanent and contract roles.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.