Inhouse Delivery Lead
Like Agile? Love the swimlanes of Kanban?
Inspiring Delivery Lead wanted to lead the charge on our in house projects.
We're looking for a talented delivery lead to join the ranks of our fast growing & passionate team.
We need a tenacious, organised delivery lead able to help our external site build as well as manage an ever evolving team rotating on and off our client projects.
We need someone comfortable responding to the day to day requirements from our Marketing team as well as the ability to manage the new functionality and features we’ll be adding to the site.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 2 years of working Agile experience is a must, as is Kanban.
We are looking for a Badger with:
- Experience managing a team of hardworking, forward thinking designers, testers and developers.
- Ability to forecast effectively, but willing to make judgements if the project needs to change pace or direction
- An Agile advocate, geek and guru willing to share their knowledge and able to implement frameworks on new projects
- Adaptability and able to suit a framework to project needs as well as pick up an existing project and maintain process and delivery quality
- The want and need to see a product delivered.
- The insight to what success looks like and why it looks like that
- A love for end to end Project Management, a love for your team and the desire to learn more about technology, digital products and delivery
- A willingness to become a thought leader, public speaker, or peer educator outside of your immediate project.
The Delivery Lead will be supported by a Chief Marketing Officer who will oversee the content and strategy of the build and you will be co located with an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking team who do great work but are keen to socialise and share knowledge with their peers.
Your voice is always welcome at Red Badger, in addition to the benefits below you will be invited to share your ideas for short and long term company vision as well as the types of clients we work with in the future. Company culture is constantly reviewed to suit the needs of our diverse team and we maintain the passion of a start up yet promise the stability of a long established brand. We are looking for people to who want to develop in their role and progress to the next stage of their career.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.