Jack of all trades master of many, Marketing Manager to provide digital marketing prowess into our brand marketing strategy.
You’re already nailing digital marketing, you’re an expert at SEO and PPC, your social media strategies generate genuine inbound leads and you know how to develop and manage campaign performance. So now what? You want to learn about brand marketing, PR and communications, create great content, programme events and build your skillset out.
Working with our CMO, marketing and internal projects teams, this brand new role will be integral to growing brand awareness and building Red Badger’s reputation as a digital consultancy.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating audience right content and driving digital best practice through our marketing campaigns as well as optimising our site for SEO and seeking to continually try new things.
The Marketing team are at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to finding new business and you will be leading our preliminary paid campaigns and well as finding patterns amongst the noise of existing data that guide our business development team to success.
We’d love to meet you if:
- You have experience of taking a campaign from creative through to digital delivery
- You’ve planned, executed and optimised paid campaigns across a variety of digital media
- You’re an SEO whizz and know what needs to be done in core business and campaigns to stand out from the competition
- You know Google Analytics inside out and can communicate complex data in a manner that makes it useful to others
- You have an eye for detail in communication; content auditing, creation and editing are a must
- Your dashboards provide the right level of information for people to be excited about your work and trust you to get on with it
- You’re an ace SEO copywriter, know where apostrophes go and how to use hashtags
- You’re interested in developing your knowledge of PR, event management, sales collateral development and more
Other great things to have are:
- Knowledge of or experience in, the tech landscape (know your HTML from your CSS)
- Experience in Brand marketing
- A proactive nature to getting things done.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.