Agile Delivery Lead
We're looking for a talented Delivery Lead to join our fast growing & passionate team. We have a wide diversity of clients with some very innovative and challenging projects. We need a tenacious Delivery Lead who can coach clients, resolve complex problems and enable highly skilled cross-functional teams.
The Delivery Lead will have the support of a Delivery Director who will oversee a portfolio of projects. You will be co-located with an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking team who do great work, are keen to socialise and share knowledge with their peers.
Some experience we are seeking from you:
- A love for delivering end-to-end with your team
- Exceptional organisational skills with experience managing and working within budgets and time-pressured environments
- At least 3 years of working with agile and lean experience, especially Kanban
- Flexible and able to tailor a framework to project needs, as well as pick up an existing project and maintain process and delivery quality
- Great facilitation, diplomacy and negotiation skills, enabling you to have difficult conversations with the client and team
- Focused on business value AND customer needs, with the insight to articulate what success looks like, why it looks like that and how to measure it
- Brilliant communication skills and able to tailor your message to suit your audience’s needs (who may or may not be technical)
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.