Agile Delivery Lead
Do you love empowering & enabling Agile teams? Love delivering great digital products?
We’re looking for an inspiring delivery leads to join the ranks of our fast growing & passionate teams. We have a wide diversity of clients with some innovative & challenging projects; we need tenacious delivery leads who can coach clients, resolve complex problems and enable highly skilled, cross functional teams.
The Delivery Lead will have the support of a Delivery Director who will oversee a portfolio of projects. You will be co-located with an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking team who do great work, are keen to socialise and share knowledge with their peers.
What we need from you, is some experience with the below;
- A love for end to end delivery and your team, and the desire to learn more about technology, products and delivery and to motivate others to do so
- Experience leading and supporting a team of hardworking, forward thinking designers, testers and developers
- Exceptional organisational skills with experience managing and working within budgets and time-pressured environments
- An agile and lean advocate, able to adapt frameworks for new projects and share knowledge and understanding without being dogmatic
- Flexibility and able to tailor a framework to project needs as well as pick up an existing project and maintain process and delivery quality
- Great facilitation, diplomacy and negotiation skills, enabling you to have difficult conversations with the client and team
- Focused on business value and customer needs, with the insight to articulate what success looks like, why it looks like that and how to measure it
- Brilliant communication skills and able to tailor your message to suit your audience’s needs (who may or may not be technical)
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 7 years now and we are nearly 90 strong. We are really proud of our team; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity GAYE donations
- Open source contribution scheme
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the interview process.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
Find out more about our team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.