Business Development & Campaign Analyst
About the role
Red Badger builds successful digital products for some of the world’s most complex businesses, such as global consumer brands, banks and retailers. As we continue to scale, we are maturing our sales and marketing to share our work and our approach more widely.
The core goal of the role is to find and develop target prospects from initial contact to nurturing them as a lead and to identify opportunities for our consulting teams to engage.
- You’ll have 3-5 years of experience working for a management or tech consultancy in new business development analyst or consultant role
- Have a proven ability to initiate, nurture and develop relationships with new prospects via structured campaigning
- Have the ability to manage a forecast (pipeline of engagement and lead nurture) and report on outcomes and impact of your work
- Understand how large businesses operate, their challenges and how to approach them
- Be able to independently research companies, roles and key people and develop target audience segments
- Organise, cleanse, segment and maintain CRM data
- Create and nurture new relationships through digital channels
- Work collaboratively to create valuable and compelling engagement ideas to offer target prospects
- You may be familiar with areas of interest to target prospects, such as large-scale digital product development and digital transformation
- Use the resources of a flexible team to deliver outcomes
- Use a range of CRM, data and digital campaign tools (such as Hubspot)
There will be no constraint placed on you - you are encouraged and expected to conceive, design and develop ways to activate our target markets. Working with marketing and our consulting delivery teams (called Cells), you will target specific market sectors and businesses with our value propositions.
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 9 years now and we are nearly 130 strong. We are really proud of our team; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 friends who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of the tech city and are active with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London.
We work in close, multi-disciplined teams made up of some of the industry’s best UX designers, digital designers, engineers, testers and delivery leads. We always work in an agile manner, mostly Kanban these days. We look to continuously improve our lean processes and are always looking for a better way to do things.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity GAYE donations
- Open source contribution scheme
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.