Love empowering & enabling Agile teams? Love delivering great digital products?
We’re looking for an inspiring Delivery Lead to join the ranks of our fast growing & passionate teams. We have a wide diversity of clients with some innovative & challenging projects; we need a tenacious Delivery Leads who can coach clients, resolve complex problems and enable highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 3 years of working agile experience is a must, as is Kanban. In return, you’ll be working alongside big name clients in a range of sectors including retail, financial services and media and publishing.
We are looking for the experience with the below:
- A love for end to end delivery and your team, and the desire to learn more about technology, products and delivery and to motivate others to do so
- Experience leading and supporting a team of hardworking, forward thinking designers, testers and developers
- Exceptional organisational skills with experience managing and working within budgets and time-pressured environments
- An agile and lean advocate, able to adapt frameworks for new projects and share knowledge and understanding without being dogmatic
- Flexibility and able to tailor a framework to project needs as well as pick up an existing project and maintain process and delivery quality
- Great facilitation, diplomacy and negotiation skills, enabling you to have difficult conversations with the client and team
- Focused on business value and customer needs, with the insight to articulate what success looks like, why it looks like that and how to measure it
- Brilliant communication skills and able to tailor your message to suit your audience’s needs (who may or may not be technical)
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 8+ years now and we are over 100 strong. We are really proud of our people; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
Our 3 founders, Dave, Cain and Stu, who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity PAYE donations
- Cycle to work
- Enhanced parental leave
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the interview process.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.