Inspiring delivery lead wanted to work on enterprise scale web products.
A tenacious and personable character a must.
We're looking for a talented delivery lead to join the ranks of our lean, fast growing & passionate team. We have a wide diversity of clients with some very innovative and challenging projects; we need a tenacious project manager who can manage clients, resolve complex problems and lead teams.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 3 years of working Agile experience is a must, as is Kanban.
- You will be managing a cross functional team in the scoping and delivery of projects.
- You have the know-how to adapt agile processes when needed, to deliver robust, well tested solutions
- You have strong communication skills and can explain a technical solution to non techie stakeholders
- You use metrics to help determine throughput to report on project progress
- You like to manage risks and are willing work with the team and stakeholder to help mitigate them
- You will champion the team and make sure that the team has everything it needs to do its job and remove any obstacles
- You are a strong collaborator who likes to join up the dots and ensure there is no us and them between your team and other parties.
- You are willing to lead by example and show what good looks like
- You are technology-aware and curious about technology but you don’t have to be a true techie
- You are a people person, you care about your team, and you care about your client
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.