Digital Analytics Consultant
Red Badger are seeking a digital analyst to join their newly formed Insights Team.
You’ll need to be half detective half number cruncher, with a drive to understand the why behind the what - think Sherlock Holmes crossed with Pytharus.
At Red Badger we make things better for our clients, who just happen to be some of the biggest brands in the world. You’ll be working in a cross-functional insights team that engages the client directly and works with amazing delivery teams to make data and insight accessible and relevant to the client.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable engaging with clients and ultimately will develop in to an analytical lead with people management responsibility. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious badger looking to take the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Have experience using advanced segments within a web analytics tool
- Be able to query using SQL
- Have the ability to communicate well with stakeholders
- Have an advanced skill set using Excel
- Effectively be able to create and deliver insights
- Have experience with implementing Adobe or GA (would be an advantage)
- Have experience with tag management (would be an advantage)
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.