Red Badger is looking for an experienced EA to join our passionate and fast growing team.
The role is primarily to support our CEO who has a fast paced and busy work life, with additional responsibilities working with our other Founders Stu and David as well senior members of our team, so a confident and personable team player is a must! We’re looking for someone keen to play a major part in enabling the Founders to be as efficient and productive as possible.
Your day will be varied so you will need to be flexible, pro-active and willing to get stuck in.
- The ideal candidate will have significant (around 10 years) experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a C-level executive inbox and calendar
- Working with and assisting a team of 8+
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Managing the CEO’s inbox and calendar
- Engaging with potential clients - strong communicator, professional and personable
- Submitting monthly expenses reports
- Organising and scheduling both on and off site meetings
- Organising in office catering
- Booking meeting rooms, accommodation and travel
- Buying gifts for clients
- Researching restaurants and making reservations
- Creating a personal and affable relationship with stakeholders and clients who visit the office
- Ensuring the CEO is sent his daily schedule in advance of the following day
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 7 years now and we are nearly 90 strong. We are really proud of our team; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, we speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.