In-house Recruitment Lead
Ambitious recruiter with a keen interest in people, company culture and the tech landscape needed to join our growing digital consultancy.
We aim to be self sufficient, without the need to rely on 3rd party recruiters. This is your opportunity to join a highly motivated team responsible for sustainably and responsibly hiring the right people and to help shape our future recruitment strategy.
You’ll be part of our People and Culture team, working closely with our Community Team who help grow each department and Delivery Squad. Your focus will be Software Engineer Consultants, Delivery Leads, UX Designers and Product Designers. There are also niche roles within the business that need to be filled on a more adhoc basis.
You will be responsible for growing our funnel of talent and ensuring an excellent experience for each candidate. As well as the Community Team, you’ll be working closely with each hiring manager to update them on the status of each hire and keep on top of start dates.
There will often be Red Badger’s events to help host and organise which will give you a first hand opportunity to meet potential Badger Talent. We are looking for an enthusiastic advocate of the company who wants to see each delivery team succeed.
There are plenty of options to grow in this role, whether you love Community and want to start initiating new events or working more closely with HR on the people and process side to be a go to for internal company culture.
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in meeting new people and fostering lasting relationships for current and future openings
- A proactive attitude to attending external events and meeting potential candidates
- Clear, concise phone manner, able to sell what we do and how we do things as well as accurately explain the role in hand (this goes for communicating in person too)
- An interest in the tech landscape, agile project delivery and the future of engineering
- A keen interest in Social Media in order to reach a diverse audience
- An interest in Diversity and Inclusion and hiring a more diverse workforce
- A personable interview style
- An ability to keep clear, concise notes that allow candidates to pass along the interview funnel with clarity to internal stakeholders
- Experience contributing to the hiring strategy of previous teams or businesses
- An ability to use data to make informed decision
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Workable
- In house/On site recruitment experience, either direct or via RPO/MSP.
- Experience attending/running industry events that appeal to new talent
- Experience building a funnel of top quality candidates who would also be a brilliant company fit.
- An existing network of candidates you could recommend to the business.
- We don’t require a qualification in English language but an eye for detail on written communications is essential.
Please note this role is not based on base and commission compensation. You’ll be paid fairly to begin with and company needs will be outlined each week in recruitment updates
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.