Lead Insights Consultant
Do you believe that building great digital products relies on understanding data? Red Badger is looking for an experienced Lead Insights Consultant to help our clients improve their digital experiences. You’ll be working as part of an innovative cross-functional delivery team, owning the strategic data and analytics conversations. You should be comfortable having conversations with senior stakeholders, so previous consultancy experience would be an advantage.
You should be passionate about using data to deliver better customer experiences. You will champion optimisation via testing and analysis and own the testing strategy with the client.
As a Lead Insights Consultant, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Managing data stakeholders
- Owning the testing roadmap with the client
- Implement best in class analytics strategies
- Be an evangelist for data and testing
- Help team with audit and implementation of tools
- Owning KPI and success metrics conversations
- Creating measurement frameworks with the team
- Consulting a product owner with backlog prioritisation
- Delivering actionable insight off the back of analysis
What we need from you is the below:
- 5+ years of experience
- Google Analytics skills
- Good SQL skills
- Working experience of Tableau
- GCP tool suite experience
- Analytics implementation experience using GCP
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering experience
- Worked with engineers to help solve the implementation issues
- Experience working in a cross-functional team would be useful but not essential
- Good communication skills
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 8+ years now and we are over 100 strong. We are really proud of our people; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
Our 3 founders, Dave, Cain and Stu, who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity PAYE donations
- Cycle to work
- Enhanced parental leave
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the interview process.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.