Mid Level UI Designer
We are looking for a UI Designer with a strong understanding of branding, Lean design practices and UX to help lead a product development project in a cross-functional team.
You are comfortable working with visual language at all levels, from developing brand identity from scratch, to working within existing client guidelines. You have an eye for the meticulous detail, as well as the ability to visualise and communicate the bigger picture of project vision.
What we need from you, is some experience with the below;
- Working experience with Sketch, inVision plus aptitude to learn similar industry-standard tools
- Designing mobile first responsive sites
- Designing mobile native apps
- Ability to art direct
- Ability to set the vision for projects
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Understanding of design systems at scale
- Development and maintenance of style guide and pattern library
As this is a UI role, some of your responsibilities will look like this;
- Managing design stakeholders
- Designing and facilitating branding workshops and design sprints
- Designing user interface and experience
- Prototyping at various fidelity – from paper to high fidelity click-throughs
- Reviewing and critiquing existing work if necessary
- Coaching clients on Design Thinking, Lean, and Human Centred Design
- Leading, articulating and championing your design decisions
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity GAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.