We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to partner with our MD, Director, People and Community teams to drive all recruitment initiatives across Red Badger. With a focus on Diversity & Inclusivity, Junior/Grad/Apprentice programs
You will be reporting into Director of People and Culture.
What we need from you;
- Line management, a small team or recruiters & sourcers.
- Experience within the Technology industry, ideally full stack, web based technologies.
- Experience designing, implementing and scaling the recruitment strategy.
- Experience reporting on all recruitment activity and presenting that info to stakeholders & the wider teams.
- Excellent written & Verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves;
- Budgeting & P&L experience.
- An interest in the wider companies culture & our social values.
- An interest in Social Media/Marketing/community events and how we can drive towards recruitment.
- Experience implementing a new ATS, as well as other recruitment tools.
- Experience using Workable.
- Experience with hiring for Delivery Leads, Designers and other operational roles.
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 8 years now and we are nearly 100 strong. We are really proud of our team - we support and learn a lot from each other and we work really hard, but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in-person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.