An experienced resourcer with a background in attracting technology professionals in the digital space, with a keen interest in people, company culture and the tech landscape needed to join our growing digital consultancy.
This is your opportunity to join a highly motivated team responsible for sustainably and responsibly hiring the right people and to help shape our future recruitment strategy.
You’ll be part of our People and Culture team, working closely with our Community Team who grow each cell. Your focus will be Software Engineer Consultants, Delivery Leads, UX Designers and Product Designers. There are also niche roles within the business that need to be filled on a more adhoc basis.
You will be responsible for growing our funnel of talent and ensuring an excellent experience for each candidate. As well as the Lead recruiter you will be attracting talent to the business, with a particular focus on the passive market.
There will often be Red Badger’s events to help host and organise which will give you a first-hand opportunity to meet potential Badger Talent. We are looking for an enthusiastic advocate of the company who wants to see each team succeed.
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in meeting new people and fostering lasting relationships for current and future openings
- A proactive attitude to attending external events and meeting potential candidates
- Clear, concise phone manner, able to sell what we do and how we do things as well as accurately explain the role in hand (this goes for communicating in person too)
- An interest in the tech landscape, agile project delivery and the future of engineering
- A keen interest in Social Media in order to reach a diverse audience
- An interest Diversity and Inclusion and hiring a more diverse workforce.
- A personable interview style
- An ability to keep clear, concise notes that allow candidates to pass along the attraction process with clarity to internal stakeholders.
- An ability to use data to make informed decisions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Workable
- Experience either inhouse or agency side, recruiting teams to short timelines in the tech space
- Experience attending/running industry events that appeal to new talent
- Experience building a funnel of top quality candidates who would also be a brilliant company fit.
- An existing network of candidates you could recommend to the business.
- We don’t require a qualification in English language but an eye for detail on written communications is essential.
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 8 years now and we are nearly 100 strong. We are really proud of our team - we support and learn a lot from each other and we work really hard, but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have a considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware
- Mobile phone contract for business and personal use
- Matched (pre-tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in-person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.