Senior Digital Analytics Consultant
Do you believe that building great digital products relies on understanding data? Red Badger has a number of open Senior Insights Consultant roles covering implementation, optimisation and data science. If you’re passionate about helping our clients improve their digital experiences get in touch.
You’ll be working as part of an innovative cross-functional delivery team, owning the strategic data and analytics conversations. You should be comfortable having conversations with senior stakeholders, so previous consultancy experience would be an advantage. You should be passionate about using data to deliver better customer experiences. You will champion optimisation via testing and analysis and own the testing strategy with the client.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a small team and help some huge clients become more data driven, grow products and work with some brilliant people as part of a Red Badger team.
As a Senior Analytics Consultant, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Managing data stakeholders
- Implement best in class analytics strategies
- Be an evangelist for data and testing
- Help team with audit and implementation of tools
- Owning KPI and success metrics conversations
- Creating measurement frameworks with the team
- Consulting a product owner with backlog prioritisation
- Delivering actionable insight off the back of analysis
What we need from you is the below:
- 5+ years of experience
- Expert around your discipline in either owning optimisation roadmaps, implementing and utilising analytical tools (GA or Adobe) or using SQL to extract and visualise data
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering experience
- Leading data strategy conversation with the client
- Being an advocate for the insights team internally
- Experience working with software developers to implement analytical products and solve issues that arise
- Experience working in a cross-functional team would be useful but not essential
- Good communication skills
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 10 years now and we are over 130 strong. We are really proud of our people; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
Our 3 founders, Dave, Cain and Stu, who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.