Senior Digital Insights Analyst
Do you believe that building great digital products relies on understanding data? Red Badger is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Insights Analyst to help our clients improve their digital experiences. You’ll be working as part of an innovative cross-functional delivery team, owning the data and analytics conversations. You are comfortable having conversations with senior stakeholders, so previous consultancy experience would be an advantage.
You are passionate about using data to deliver better customer experiences. You will champion the use of data and ensure we can build brilliant products that deliver customer and business value.
- 4+ years of experience as a product analyst, insights consultant, web analyst… or similar
- Advanced skills in SQL and experience with cloud data tools such as BigQuery
- Knowledge of how to join data sources together, transform and move data
- Advanced knowledge and experience using web analytics tools (Adobe or GA)
- Experience of using tag management systems (Google Tag Manager)
- Data visualisation experience with PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Stakeholder management
- Requirements gathering and prioritising a backlog using data
- Working with engineers to help solve the implementation issues
- Experience working in a cross-functional team using Agile and Lean methodologies
- Experience with applying experiment and learn approaches, such as A/B testing
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow your knowledge and learn new skills
As a Senior Digital Insights Analyst, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Manage data stakeholders
- Implement best in class analytics strategies
- Be an evangelist for data
- Help the team with the auditing and implementation of data tools
- Own KPI and success metrics conversations
- Create measurement frameworks with the team
- Help stakeholders make better data-driven decisions
- Consult product owners around backlog prioritisation
- Deliver actionable insight off the back of analysis
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 10+ years now and we are nearly 140 strong. We are really proud of our people; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
Our 3 founders, Dave, Cain and Stu, who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meet-ups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes:
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity GAYE donations
- Open source contribution scheme
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the interview process.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.