Senior Product Analyst
Do you believe that building great digital products relies on understanding data? Red Badger is looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst to help our clients improve their digital experiences. You’ll be working as part of an innovative cross-functional delivery team, owning the testing, data and analytics conversations. You should be comfortable having conversations with senior stakeholders, so previous consultancy experience would be an advantage.
You should be passionate about using data to deliver better customer experiences. You will champion the use of data and ensure the customer experience is understood so we can build brilliant products.
As a Senior Product Analyst, your responsibilities will look like this:
- Managing data stakeholders
- Implement best in class analytics strategies
- Be an evangelist for data
- Help team with audit and implementation of tools
- Owning KPI and success metrics conversations
- Creating measurement frameworks with the team
- Help stakeholders make better data-driven decisions
- Consulting product owners around backlog prioritisation
- Delivering actionable insight off the back of analysis
What we need from you is some of the below:
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with cloud data such as BigQuery
- Knowledge of how to join data sources together, transform and move data
- Advanced SQL skills and web analytics (Adobe or GA)
- Data visualisation experience with PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Working with engineers to help solve the implementation issues
- Experience working in a cross-functional team would be useful but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Desire to grow your knowledge and learn new skills
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 9 years now and we are nearly 120 strong. We are really proud of our team; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meet-ups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity GAYE donations
- Open source contribution scheme
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.