Senior UX Researcher
Love digging into the details of a meaty challenge and using design research to create great digital solutions that meet user needs?
We are looking for a talented User Researcher with a strong understanding of Design Thinking and Lean UX to help lead product discovery and digital development. You will be reporting to a Director, working closely within a multidisciplinary cross-functional project team to help our clients deliver great, human-centred products.
You are a people person. As a trusted consultant, you develop a rapport with your clients and through your research, help them understand and empathise with their users. You will be a champion of user needs so that your team can deliver the right thing in the right way across the entire life cycle of a project. You will make use of a range of research methodologies, techniques and collaboration to create understanding and surface the full context of the problem in front of you. As part of the wider design team, you mentor junior members whilst building out the design research capability for Red Badger.
We are looking for a Badger with the following skills:
- Plan and run research, based on goals in line with product priorities and roadmap
- Communicate insights and recommendations from research in a digestible manner to designers, developers and stakeholders and support the team in implementing the recommendations
- Work alongside Insights to analysis and synthesis research data to inform decision and identify metrics/KPIs
- Understand and allow user-centred design practices into an agile workflow
- Able to work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
- Collaborate with wider team to design and facilitating workshops and design sprints
- Support product owners with backlog prioritisation
- Audit existing user experience and design during discovery
- Coaching clients or your team to help them exercise Design Thinking, Lean, and Human-Centred Design.
You will be co-located with an energetic, creative and hardworking team in London, who do great work, are keen to socialise, and readily share knowledge with their peers.
Contract length - 3 month rolling (2 year programme)
Rate - competitive market rate
Location - Canary Wharf
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.