We are looking for a technical Sourcer with a background in attracting technology professionals, with a keen interest in people, company culture and the tech landscape to join our growing digital consultancy. This is your opportunity to join a highly motivated team responsible for sustainably and responsibly hiring the right people and to help shape our future recruitment strategy.
You’ll be part of our People and Culture team, working closely with our Community Team to support Red Badgers growth. Your focus will be to source Technical Consultants with an emphasis on Software Engineering.
- 1-3 years sourcing permanent engineering roles.
- Experience building constant pipelines of candidates across all levels of experience.
- Experience screening candidates of all areas and at times across disciplines.
- To understand Red Badger and being able to articulate who we are and what we do to candidates.
- Able to think outside of the industry standard sourcing practices and use a wide range of tools, platforms, social media & events to attract talent.
- Worked within a tech/digital/product company internally or within agency focusing on similar industries.
Some of the responsibilities of the role;
- To work collaboratively with the community, people, marketing teams and other badgers throughout the sourcing process.
- To support the recruiters in scheduling screening & technical calls, coding challenges and interviews.
- Screening candidates for roles across the business (technical, marketing and operations).
- Work with the recruiters to bring sourcing strategies together.
- Advise stakeholders on market trends, provide various data sources on things like salary, sourcing timelines etc.
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 9+ years now and we are over 120 strong. We are really proud of our people; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
Our 3 founders, Dave, Cain and Stu, who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.