We’re looking for a Test Lead to come and join the ranks of our lean, passionate and dynamic team. The projects we are working on are all innovative with amazing frontend design and UX.
You’ll be comfortable working alongside clients and business stakeholders in a multi-disciplined team surrounded by some of the industry’s best developers, designers, UX designers and testers, working together to create executable test cases that cover all major features and functionality. We work closely with all disciplines in the team to help build robust and reliable software.
What we need from you is, some experience with the below;
- You must be familiar with testing web-based technologies across a wide range of browsers and devices.
- You’ll need to be adaptable as we are always looking for better/new ways of doing things, which includes trying out new technologies.
- You need to be used to working in an Agile manner - Kanban is a bonus.
- You need to be confident in establishing a test process and comfortable working on your own as well as with other testers.
- You will be confident in performing all integration, regression and functional testing required on your project.
- You’ll have experience working with common defect tracking software such as Jira and will be comfortable running defect triaging sessions with team members and stakeholders.
- Automation testing experience is desirable but not essential.
About Red Badger
The best bit about Red Badger is, of course, the team. We’ve been around for 8 years now and we are nearly 120 strong. We are really proud of our team; we support and learn a lot from each other; we work really hard but have fun doing it. We are a diverse group made up of 22 different nationalities, speaking 17 different languages.
We were founded by 3 guys who have considerable tech and consultancy experience and still own 100% of the company. We’ve been consistently profitable and have grown responsibly from the beginning.
We are based at Old Street in the heart of “tech city” and get thoroughly stuck in with the brilliant community around us. We run several meetups including the hugely popular React London, invite other groups to host their events in our office such as Lua London and Ladies Who Code and speak at events like Digital Shoreditch and LNUG.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre-tax) charity PAYE donations
- Open source contribution scheme
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments at any point in the interview process.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce.
< See all vacancies
How to Apply
If you'd like to know more or you want to apply please get in touch with your CV, Stackoverflow profile, Github, code, portfolio and anything else you think we might be interested in.