Badger digest is back! Here you’ll find a sneak peak into the most discussed topics on Red Badger internal Slack channels for the past month.
Title image credit: Tiago Cabral
- HTTP/2 Picks Up Steam - it is now enabled by default for all apps on iOS 9
- The Code Climate Platform launch
- How to write a Git commit message
When a commit merits a bit of explanation and context, you need to write a body
- The Web is getting its byte code: WebAssembly. Also, an important tweet by Brendan Eich.
- The most important part of your CSS - Dominik Piatek on sensitive subject of grids
- Empire: A self-hosted PaaS built on Docker & Amazon ECS
- Unit testing React components without a DOM
- Update on our very own Arch framework
- Why I don’t like light boxes
- Why is UK productivity lower than in many other countries? Podcast episode by BBC Radio 4.
- Nodeconf EU - Ireland, September 2015
- Frontend Conference Zurich, August 2015
- Re:develop - Bournemouth UK, August 2015
- Functional Programming for the Web - new London user group announcement
- That’s Real-Life Responsive Web Design: Meet The Brand New Smashing Book 5
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- SurviveJS - Webpack and React. Go from zero to Webpack and React hero.
A tweet for thought
Current state of browser support for high quality image formats.